Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Preparing The Nest~Awaiting the Venison


Photobucket

Photobucket

greens/redcandles

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cathy, your photos certainly paint a cozy image. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy....thanks for stopping by...Your rugs are gorgeous and your home reminds me of ours when we lived on the farm raising our children...I loved all the primitives we collected. Still have some but have changed to more of a cottage style..Your wood pile out your window...I would love seeing that everyday...You look already for winter! Have the best weekend, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, your home is lovely! What a great place to snuggle in for the winter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!