Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Wednesday, November 25, 2009


The first Thanksgiving. The dog is center and front. Gotta love that! Have a blessed Thanksgiving! You have  permission to eat all you want!

2 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving greetings to you!
    WOW! Your Christmas mate is finished and looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you about the DOG being in the foreground...
    Just loving your hooked rug Cathy, the Wool Stash in your Cupboard too!!!
    It's funny, we've ALL been there, 'Just To See How It Looks!!!'
    AND I must say It looks Great...I think Wool just will let you know where 'IT' wants to be (after a very lengthy talk with it)...
    Lookin' Good...
    My Best~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!