Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Friday, November 17, 2017

Our Second Tuesday Hook-in at Red House Wool Studio~November!


Our second Tuesday of the month Hook-In here at the studio was a fun day even though only about half of our large group were able to attend!  But rest assured the talents and projects were in abundance!
Rhonda models a wonderful sweater she crocheted! Don't you LOVE the color!  I am always impressed with those who crochet garments and big projects!  The extent of my crochet skills is very limited... I have made a few dishcloths. 




Lisa brought a whole pile of cross-stitch projects she is making good progress on!  I think I counted at least half a dozen or so!



She finished stitching this one by Stacy Nash... and it is on it's way to the framer!

Another wonderful one she is almost done stitching by Stacy Nash... she changed the rifle to a pitchfork and is changing the  the dog to a wheelbarrow!  
Yay Lisa!  Get those samplers done so you can get back to rug hooking!!  LOL!

Holly is looking marvelous in that rust colored sweater... she wears those colors so very well with her auburn hair!  The colors in her projects reflect her color palette as well! 
Holly likes to collect and make things for Christmas that depict the holly plant. So fun!  And did you know she has a brother named Noel?  Her mother loved Christmas!


Nancy finished this little stitchery and brought it along for show and tell!  And these girls with their wonderful sweaters!  I must pay more attention to my wardrobe!!
Nancy is also featured in the blog header with her framed wool applique "Believe"! 
Believe me... the time is marching on! 
Thanksgiving right around the corner and Christmas on it's heels!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone!

Cathy G


10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful group of ladies and so very talented.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun and everyone did a great job with their projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very talented group of ladies. I love that header photo,"Believe". What gorgeous colors.
    Have a great weekend .
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nancy's Believe. Just beautiful.
    Happy Thanksgiving :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creative group! I always love your posts
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a talented creative group--love seeing the array of needlework

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!