Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My New Wool Applique Pattern and Kit Now on ETSY!


I am very pleased to announce my new wool applique pillow pattern is now available on ETSY as well as a limited number of kits for the project!  Click on the photo in the Mini Etsy at the top of my blog and it will take you straight to Etsy!  

I am overwhelmed and humbled by all of your wonderful comments on our booth at the Quilt Event! I wish you all could have been there too!  If anyone ever travels to northern WI be sure to look up Rice Lake and come pay a visit!! The coffee and tea pot are always on!

We had six or seven inches of snow here today... good thing I had lots to do in the studio.. I barely noticed what it was doing outside.  

Later this evening I sat with a glass of wine and watched snow gently falling outside the window. It was relaxing and gave me a chance to reflect.  

Just what I needed today!!

Cathy G

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love it!
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning, love the new design, beautiful. Happy Easter, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, this is such a nice flower basket appliqué and I love how your colors are so well coordinated. It's a real show piece.

    We got about maybe an inch of snow in the morning and a bit of rain and it all melted. It's cooler this morning and I'm glad as the river level is almost level with our road in front of our house and the level is supposed to start receding today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    The water is over the road in the lane leading to the Highway. I'm not sure how is the situation in the other lane as I'm staying put.

    I hope that your snow will vanish today.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy,
    You might be sitting there watching the snow fall while here in the heart of Dixie, I am recovering from 5 inches of rain in about 3 hours and temps now hitting in the low 90s. What a difference several hundred miles make!
    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Pretty Pretty ~ such a talented person you are!
    Winter sure seems to want to hang on.
    We had the rain than the snow ~ so things were quite slippery.
    Some day I hope to make a trip up North!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I love it! I think your design is very homey and something that would definitely look good in any home. It has a very classic hodge-podge homemade look to it, which I think many people would love. Good luck on your business. :D

    Tommy Crowe @ Next Up Marketing & Entertainment

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!