Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Hoppin' Little Swap!


It was my first time ever to participate in a little pillow swap with my online friends!
Kelley gave her time and brought us together so one day we could open our mailboxes and receive these little delightful hand made wool pillows!
Wool on Wool!   4 by 4 or so!
All hand stitched and stuffed and sent to Kelley!



My Bowl full of hearts in hands sent to Kelley returned as these.....


Bird on Branch~~~Kelley
Stars on Stars~~~ PatiJane
Dogwood Delight~~~Sharon
Heart in Hand~~Yours Truly
Bouncing Bunny~~~Betty
Lucky Pennies~~~Ginger ( there's a real penny stitched under the wool pennies for luck!)
(click their names to visit their blogs)
Thank-you my sweet friends!
A hoppin' and swappin' little time we had!
I hear whisperings of another towards Fall!
My wool wheels are already turning!!

Cathy G




21 comments:

  1. Man--I love those pillows! You are definitely garnering a new fan of working with wool! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Cathy, what a wonderful swap, all the little wool pillows are just lovely and sent from some very talented ladies. Any signs of spring in your neck of the woods? I need to remind myself to be patient, spring will come it never skips it's turn. Greetings from Maine, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how much fun was that? I enjoy the swaps I've had with both finishes mats as well as the pattern swap with Kathy. There's a special bond between the hookers and it is wonderful.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny tail is great:) And for some reason, I really like the red bird.
    Hope your class went well - 2 more??? Makes me wish I was closer.
    Tootles
    JoeyLea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, love them all, great idea, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a fun swap and just love looking at all my little pillows...each one is such a treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what fun !
    They are so lovely.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! How fun! Love the little pillows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun with the swap. Cute little pillows.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow cathy love your bowl of wonderful wool pillows! what a fun swap! also so glad you had a great hooking class! sounds like lots of fun and bonding going on! we are waiting on a snow storm right now.. just a bit tired of this! enjoy your evening cathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a fun swap. They are all adorable

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This swap was so much fun! I'll be ready (and on time) for another! :-) Thanks again for your beautiful heart in hand stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY!!! that is a most wonderful swap!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh the enormous talent that you and the other ladies have been blessed with is so wonderful! I just adore all those prim wool pillows! Lucky you! Blessings, Judy C.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a wonderful bowl full of goodness!!!
    Love them all!
    Enjoy!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  17. love them all Cathy! swapping is fun, isn't it??
    perfect little pillows to usher in Springtime :)
    Blessed be, Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!