Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Friday, December 19, 2014

The Time is Nigh.... For "Chill" to Fly....


He's done his deed.....
with frosty speed

He's swept the names of hopeful dames
into a hat

imagine that.... 

The stars align
The sun will shine
and Mr. Chill

picks

GRECIA !!!

I NEED TO REACH YA!!

Congrats my dear friend!! 

 That was fun! 

But wait....everybody else... you better not pout... I'm tellin' you why...
I've got something up...
So keep your eye 
on 
the blog Orange Sink
 and you'll smile I think!

Merry Christmas my friends!!

Cathy G




















13 comments:

  1. Congrats to Grecia! Merry Christmas Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grecia, you will love this guy, he develops such a personality while you are hooking him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness!!! I am so excited!!! I never win anything!! Bless you, Cathy!! Email is greciaw@nctc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big congrats to Grecia! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve Cathy. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Grecia, hope you show us Mr. Chill hooked up. Cathy, can't wait to see your surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Grecia, great giveaway and good poem Cathy.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Grecia..... Merry Christmas.
    Hugs Cathy...
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your winner, and I love your rhymes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winner! Love the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol! That's a cute poem! :-) Congrats to Grecia! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!