Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Our Hook-in Today Here at the Studio~ And a mystery rug video!

Mystery Rug Video



Our Hook-in today at the Red House Wool Studio!  Betsy brought some vintage rugs which we all had fun trying to figure out what they used to hook them!   Enjoy the video!  If anyone would like to chime in with what you think the  rug is made from please do so!  My personal opinion is wool... but I'm no expert!

Progress is being made on the garage, the sale and my Mom's deck!  Will try to post pics soon!

Hugs to all!

Cathy G

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great group and a lot of wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. These women know how to talk and talk ! Very fun group. I'm jealous ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!