Who is Orange Sink?

My photo
Rice Lake, WI, United States
My home town is Rice Lake, a small town in northern Wisconsin. I own Red House Wool Studio~ an in-home wool and rug hooking business. I enjoy collecting and decorating with antiques and primitives. Orange Sink Blog is a journal of my interests and ramblings about life. Cathy Greschner

Email Me Here

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

True Friends...


I can't tell you how blessed I am to have a few good, close and true friends!
They are worth more than gold!
They show up here with gifts sometimes.... and time to sit a few moments and listen.
When the heart is troubled... they seem to know.
A true friend can tell... even when you try your darndest to hide it.

Saying thank you never seems to me to be enough
But these friends never expect more.

A short post today but one that is long on importance!
If you don't have true friends in your life... the answer to find them is simple.
Be one!!
That's it... 

Cathy G




14 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, how wonderful, true friends are a blessings.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always heard "to have a good friend, you need to be a good friend". I try! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true that is Cathy. I know I live far away in Blogland but I'm sending you my friendship. Bigs Hugs my creative friend. I love that Rosemary plant, what a thoughtful friend.
    HUGS,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so nicely put Cathy!
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy,
    Friends are true treasures we are gifted with!! So happy for that very special friend who offered their heart to you when you needed it!!
    Sending you a CA sunshine hug~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. True friends are a blessing from heaven whether they live close by or miles away. To have someone you trust, can rely on when needed in happiness or sorrow. Sharing without asking for anything in return. You are gifted to have such a person in your life. May your heart have some sunshine soon. Sending a long distance hug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post Cathy ~ True friends are hard to come by ~ when you have them they are a special treasure to keep!
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post and true words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel very much the same way. My friends are so important.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never take those friends for granted - they are truly a treasure !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. True friends are a blessing.
    Hugs Cathy.....Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so much more important to have a few true friends than a large number of acquaintances.
    I'm glad your dear friend was there for you when you were feeling down.
    I hope with the coming of spring that you are feeling renewed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree whole heartedly. Nothing like true friends

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank-you!